2013/01/30

I Knew You Were Trouble

I think when it’s all over, it just comes back in flashes, you know? Like a kaleidoscope of memories. It just all comes back … but he never does. I think part of me knew from the second I saw him that this would happen. It’s not really anything he said or anything he did. It was … the feeling that came along with it. And the crazy thing is, I don’t know if I’m ever going to feel that way again … and I don’t know if I should. I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright,” she moans. But I just thought … how can the devil be pulling you towards someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you? Maybe he knew that when saw me … I guess I just lost my balance … I think that the worst part of it all wasn’t losing him … It was losing me. 




Jeans - H & M (LINK)
top - (LINK,  LINK)
boots - (LINK)
nahrdelník - (LINK)


Už ste boli niekedy aj vy IN LOVE tak, že ste sa nespoznávali? :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára